- 4 oz linguine, uncooked
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup julienne cut red bell pepper
- 2 tsp thinly sliced garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 cup tightly packed arugula
- Cook pasta according to directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well, reserving ¼ cup cooking liquid.
- Heat oil in skillet over low heat; add bell pepper and next 3 ingredients.
- Stir occasionally.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Place arugula in a large bowl.
- Add reserved cooking liquid, linguini, and bell pepper mixture.
- Toss well, serve warm.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving provides: 173 calories each serving provides: 2 breads; ½ fat; 1½ vegetables