Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 12 oz linguine
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cans (6½ oz each) chopped clams, drain, juice reserved
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- juice from 1 medium lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- Put wine, onion and garlic in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add clam juice and broth.
- Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered 5 minutes.
- Stir in clams, heat through.
- Drain pasta, return to pot.
- Add clam sauce and remaining ingredients, toss to mix.
- Pour into warmed pasta bowl.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.