Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 12 oz linguine
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cans (6½ oz each) chopped clams, drain, juice reserved
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- juice from 1 medium lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- Put wine, onion and garlic in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add clam juice and broth.
- Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered 5 minutes.
- Stir in clams, heat through.
- Drain pasta, return to pot.
- Add clam sauce and remaining ingredients, toss to mix.
- Pour into warmed pasta bowl.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.