- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil, and cook linguine for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and sauté leek, broccoli rabe and artichoke hearts for about 4 minutes, or until softened.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Line bottom of baking dish with half the linguine.
- Layer “meatballs” on top, and spread 1 cup pasta sauce over “meatballs” layer “meatballs” with sautéed vegetables.
- Put remaining linguine on vegetables, and add remaining pasta sauce.
- Spoon ricotta cheese over sauce, smoothing out to cover.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until top browns slightly.
- Remove from oven, and serve.