Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 1 lb of linguiça or chourico
- 1 large onion
- 4 or so potatoes
- 2 lbs. of fresh string beans (canned will do in a pinch).
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1 can of tomatoes (whatever kind you like)
- Chop linguiça or chourico, onions, and add the can of tomatoes.
- Cover with water and simmer just to heat through out.
- Cut string beans bit size ( or add canned)and cut up potatoes in stew size pieces.
- Put this in the pan and add spices.
- Cook until potatoes and beans are done.
- Of course, if you used the canned string beans, you only have to wait until the potatoes are done.