Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 10 or so potatoes cut into slices
- 6 pork chops
- 1 lb of linguiça
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp of onion salt
- ½ tsp of garlic salt
- 4 tbsp of chopped peppers, hot
- ½ cup of ketchup
- ½ cup of water
- You will need a shallow pan (12x18x2).
- Place the potatoes to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Now sprinkle half of the salt, black pepper, garlic salt, onion salt and chopped pepper over the potatoes.
- Now lay out the pork chops on top of that.
- Pour the water and ketchup evenly over the chops.
- Sprinkle the rest of the spices over the chops.
- Slice the linguiça thinly and put that on top.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- After the hour is up remove the foil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes to brown.