Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 1 or 2 lbs. of linguica
- 1 medium to large Onion
- 1 ( 16oz) can of whole tomatoes ,crushed
- 3 to 5 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 ( 16oz) can of Peas, drained
- water to cover
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the linguica or peel it crumble into a 3 or 4 quart pan.
- Sauté the linguica.
- Add chopped onions and continue to sauté to remove some of the grease from the linguica.
- When the onions are opaque drain the grease.
- Add the water tomatoes with juice, diced potatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes to 1/2 hour.
- Add Peas and cook for about 15 minutes longer. Good with Portuguese rolls or a hard roll.