Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place the berries in a serving dish.
- Put the cornflour and cold juice into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the thickened juice over the berries.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- Serve with milk.
- Bilberries and strawberries or red currants and raspberries can also be used.