Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Suzanne Willen
- 4 oz smallest elbow macaroni
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken or 2 cans tuna
- 6 oz button mushrooms drained and quartered
- 1 cup celery, cut up small
- 13½ oz pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 3 oz cashews
- 1 tbsp grated onion
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup fat-free sour cream
- ⅓ cup 1890 French dressing (I used Kraft fat-free Catalina)
- ⅛ tbsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Mix dressing in a separate bowl, then add to salad and mix together, refrigerate overnight.
- The next day add 3 oz cashews mix well and serve.