- 1 unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can evaporated skim milk
- 1 pack healthy choice fat free crea
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime rind
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- green food color
- Combine Honey and water; add to crumbs.
- Mix well; press into 9' springform pan or pie plate.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved or dissolve in microwave.
- Stir into evaporated skim milk; chill until thickened but not set.
- Whip on high speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Mix cream cheese, lime juice and rind until blended.
- Gradually add skim milk and food color mixing until smooth and blended.
- Add low calorie sweetener to taste; fold into evaporated milk mixture.
- Pour over crust; chill until firm. Serves 10 to 12.