Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.edenfoods.com
- Prep Time: 1:05 | Cook Time: 0:00
- Serves: 16
- ⅓ cup Eden extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup Eden organic brown rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp Eden ume plum vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ tsp Eden sea salt
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- Place all ingredients in a one quart glass jar, cover, shake and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
- Refrigerate to store.
Nutritional information Edit
- 44 Calories | 5g Fat (94% calories from fat) | 0g Protein | 1g Carbs | 0mg Cholesterol | 367mg Sodium