- 2 ¾ cups tahini
- 1 ⅞ cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons blond miso
- 2 medium scallions, finely chopped
- 1 ⅜ tsp. salt
- 1 ⅜ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- parsley, optional
- rosemary, optional
- In a blender or food processor, puree all ingredients and ⅜ cup water until smooth.
- If a sauce is too thick, thin with a little more water or lime juice. Top with the parsley or rosemary, if desired.
- Use as a dip. Reserve the remaining lime-based sauce in the refrigerator.