Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking by the Editors of Favorite Recipes Press
- Typed by: Susan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 pkg. frozen baby lima beans
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- pat of butter
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan or romano cheese
- Thaw beans; place in foil pie plate.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover with heavy-duty foil, crimping edges tightly.
- Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes, turning often.