Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking by the Editors of Favorite Recipes Press
- Typed by: Susan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 pkg. frozen baby lima beans
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- pat of butter
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan or romano cheese
- Thaw beans; place in foil pie plate.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover with heavy-duty foil, crimping edges tightly.
- Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes, turning often.