Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 oz onions, chopped
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 oz potatoes, chopped
- 1 pint vegetable broth
- ½ tbsp grated ginger
- juice of 2 – 3 oranges
- zest of ½ orange
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil to sauté
- pat of soymarg
- Sauté onions and celery in olive oil in a large saucepan.
- After a few minutes, add carrots and saute until onions go pearly.
- Stir in potatoes and add enough broth to cover vegetables by a couple of inches.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until veggies are tender.
- Add the orange juice, zest and ginger.
- Blend the soup.
- Add more stock to achieve the desired thickness.
- Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper, bouillon powder and soymarg.