Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you have fish stock and fish scraps in the freezer, combine them here. If not, use chicken stock or water and fresh fish.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: How to Cook Everything
- Time: 20 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 5 cups fish, chicken, or shrimp stock, or water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- pinch saffron (optional)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cored, peeled, seeded, and chopped tomatoes (canned are fine; include their liquid)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1½ lbs any white-fleshed fish, cut into small chunks, or fish mixed with shelled seafood, such as clams, shrimp, or scallops
- minced fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except for the fish and parsley in a large, deep saucepan or casserole and turn the heat to high.
- Bring to a boil, then turn the heat to medium and cook fro 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fish and cook, stirring, until it cooks through, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish and serve.