Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- 2 tbsp corn oil margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham-cracker crumbs (14 squares)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp non-fat milk
- 1 oz semisweet chocolate (2 squares)
- ½ cup corn oil margarine
- 2 cup fresh cranberries, rinsed
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp sherry or brandy
- 2 egg whites
- pinch of salt
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 325 °F.
- Combine melted margarine, crumbs and sugar in a small bowl.
- Stir in milk to moisten. Press firmly in bottom of 10-inch pie pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable coating.
- Melt chocolate and margarine over very low heat.
- Spread berries evenly over crust; sprinkle with brown sugar, chopped nuts and liquor.
- Beat egg whites and salt until frothy. Continue beating and gradually add sugar.
- Stir melted mixture and flour into egg whites, pour over cranberries.
- Sprinkle with coconut, decorate with pecans.
- Bake until center does not wiggle, 40 to 50 minutes. Serve warm.