Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit and Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, crushed
- ⅓ cup frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- ⅓ cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 whole strawberries
- Spoon halved berries into sherbet glasses.
- Combine crushed berries with dessert topping, yogurt, and sugar.
- Spoon over berries in glasses.
- Garnish with whole strawberries.
- Other berries may be substituted for strawberries.