Fruit and Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, crushed
- ⅓ cup frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- ⅓ cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 whole strawberries
- Spoon halved berries into sherbet glasses.
- Combine crushed berries with dessert topping, yogurt, and sugar.
- Spoon over berries in glasses.
- Garnish with whole strawberries.
- Other berries may be substituted for strawberries.