- 1 pack frozen strawberries in syrup
- 1 pack gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen light dessert topping
- In blender container, place gelatin; carefully pour in boiling water.
- Cover; blend on low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add cocoa; continue blending until smooth.
- Immediately add ice cubes, blending until melted.
- Add reserved strawberries and light whipped topping; continue blending, just until combined and smooth.
- Immediately pour into dessert dishes; refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.