- Season pork with sea salt, ground pepper and paprika, then sear in margarine in hot saute pan.
- Cook to medium; set aside in warm place.
- In same pan, saute mango cubes, orange juice and wine for 8–10 minutes.
- Puree mixture in blender, seasoning with sea salt and pepper, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Arrange mango slices on a plate and add pork.
- Top with sauce and julienned red pepper, garnish with lemon mint.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.