Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound egg fettuccine
- 2 cups fat-free half and half
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¾ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1¾ pound jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Prepare pasta following package directions.
- Mix ¼ cup half and half with cornstarch, set aside.
- In a saucepan, add remaining half and half and place over heat.
- Stir in ½ tsp garlic salt and nutmeg.
- Bring to a simmer and stir in cornstarch mixture, cook 30 seconds or until slightly thickened.
- Take sauce off heat, and whisk in cheese and mustard until smooth.
- Stir in peas.
- Keep warm.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add shrimp and remaining garlic salt, cook 3 min.
- Per side or until cooked through.
- Stir cream sauce into skillet with shrimp, add pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with additional cheese and garnish with basil.