A layered shot. Creamy good
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 5 minutes Prep
- 1 Servings
- Dip the rim into caramel topping.
- Layer each of these into a shot glass in the order given.
- The secret is to pour slowly, barely dribble the liqueurs into your glass.
- Start with your first liqueur and pour it into your glass, now take your spoon and place the tip of the spoon very close to your first liqueur, now carefully and slowly pour in your second liqueur over the back of the spoon and into the glass topping with cream.