Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 medium red or green peppers
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 1/2 c slided Mushrooms
- 2 T chopped fresh parsely
- 2 c fresh wholewheat breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
2) Heat oil in frying pan, add Onion, fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini, fry another 3 minutes. Add Mushrooms, fry another 1 minute, drain [this is to keep the filling from being soupy; you may want to try just sauteing until the liquid is gone]. Add rest of ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste. Combine thoroughly.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 30–45 minutes, or until the peppers are tender. Serve hot.