Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 & 1/2 to 3 lb. Chicken or meat (cut as desired)
- 5 pints cold water
- 2 level tablespoons salt
- 3 level tablespoons Peanut butter or ground peanuts
- 2 level teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 meduim chopped onions
- Peper (as desired)
- Place Chicken/meat in a saucepan with cold water, onions and salt.
- Cover and bring slowly to a boil. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Mix Peanut butter with 1/4 pint of the Chicken/meat stock and add to the boiling Chicken/meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and cover.
- Simmer very gently for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Serve hot