Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grate cassava.
- Put cassava into a pillowcase.
- Set out in the sun with a heavy stone on top for 3 – 4 hours.
- Take cassava and sift.
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add flour, sifted cassava, baking power, milk and spices.
- Pour in to greased pans and bake at 350°F for 45 – 60 minutes.