Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 bunches of beets (trim root ends and remove tops)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
Coat beets with oil. Roast in 450 degrees oven on a sheet pan for approximately 45 minutes or until tender. Cool, peel, and dice.
Dijon Honey Vinaigrette:
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 ounce white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 ounce dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 ounces vegetable oil
- salt & white pepper to taste
1)Combine first five ingredients in a blender.
- 1/4 pound French feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 pound of spring mix lettuce
- 2 heads Belgium Endive
- Place three Endive leaves symmetrically on each plate. Toss spring mix with vinaigrette. Divide between plates, top with diced