Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 − 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 2 quarts chopped red−skinned Apples (skins left on)
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice and set chunks aside.
- Prepare the dressing: In small sauce pan combine the pineapple juice,butter, Sugar, and lemon juice and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a small bowl combine the cornstarch and enough water to make a smooth mixture; add to the boiling juice. Reduce heat and cook until mixture is thick and smooth. Chill. Whisk in the Mayonnaise.
- Place the pineapple chunks and the rest of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well; then mix in the chilled dressing.