Stir-fried beef with bitter gourd
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Wash beef, wipe dry and shred, marinate with seasoning (1) for 10 minutes.
- Wash bitter gourd and red pepper, remove seeds and shred.
- Wash fermented black bean, press by fingers gently.
- Heat wok with 4 tbsp of oil, stir fry shredded bitter gourd until deep green.
- Add in fermented black bean and minced garlic, stir fry.
- Add in seasoning (2) and stir fry until dry, dish up.
- Heat wok again with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry shredded beef.
- Add in stir fried bitter gourd while beef almost cooked.
- Keep stir fry, add shredded red pepper, add sauce.
- Stir fry and mix well, dish up and serve.