Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 150 g young corn
- 150 g cucumber
- 150 g garden pea
- 2 stalks celery
- 100 g carrot
- 2 red chili
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 g deep-fried peanut
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder (optional)
- Wash cucumber and cut into short sections, marinate with dash of salt.
- Remove seeds of red chile, cut into small pieces.
- Cut young corn, garden pea, carrot and celery into short sections.
- Remove skin of shallots, garlic, add peanut, mash and mix with turmeric powder.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, pour in all mix materials and stir fry.
- Add all vegetable, stir fry for few minutes until cooked, dish up.
- Mix fried vegetable with seasoning, then put it in refrigerator.
- Serve in cool, with dash of sesame oil.