Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Judi M. Phelps
- 1 cup baby shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup fresh cooked crabmeat, picked over to remove cartilage
- 1 cup green peas, cooked
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp onion, minced
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing (low fat)
- ¼ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- lettuce leaves
- In a serving bowl, combine the shrimp, crabmeat, peas, celery, cucumber, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, yogurt, horseradish, lemon juice, marjoram, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Place a few lettuces leaves on each of 4 serving plates.
- Divide the salad evenly among them and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 120 | protein: 12 g | carbohydrates: 15 g | fat: 2g | cholesterol: 47 mg | sodium :309 mg | fiber 2g | 15 percent calories from fat.