Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Liver rolls with smoked ham. This dish uses calf or pork liver, and old bread to make either an addition to the lunch table, or a snack.
- 300 g boiled calf liver or pork liver
- 50 g fresh, fatty smoked Ham
- a few slices of stale bread
- 1 egg
- pepper and salt to taste
- 1 small onion
- Mince the liver and most of the ham (keep some slices separate). Soak the bread in water, squeeze the water out, crumble the bread and mix with the liver and ham.
- Add egg, pepper, salt, and the chopped and sautéed onion to the mix.
- Shape the mix into rolls and fry in some hot butter for about 10 minutes.
- Gently fry the ham and roll around the liver rolls.