- Prepare contents of box according to package directions.
- Cook lentils in the 2 cups of water and drain off excess water (note: lentils and rice will cook in the same amount of time).
- Mix the rice and lentils and place 2 tablespoons full in each tortilla and roll.
- Place in a 9 x 13 pan and cover with enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 20 minutes at 300°F.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.