Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 cup dried Lentil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin (or more to taste; I prefer more)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- black pepper
3. Saute onions in a large skillet for about 15 minutes, or until very brown and crisp.
4. Remove onions to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
6. Add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil.
7. Cover very tightly and then cook on very low heat for about 20 to 25 minutes.