Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups brown lentils
- 2 large onions
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp oil
- ¾ tsp salt (or more to taste)
- 1½ tsp marjoram
- 1½ tsp savory
- Boil Lentils in water for about 30 – 40 minutes (or until thoroughly cooked).
- While these are cooking, chop onions and tomatoes.
- In a very large skillet or pan, saute onions until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and stir occasionally. Add marjoram, savory and salt.
- When it seems the tomatoes are fairly stewy and cooked, add the cooked, well drained Lentils (which by this time should be done).
- Cook together for 10–15 minutes more.