Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2/3 c red lentils
- 1 inch piece ginger,=grated
- 4 tb vegetable oil
- 1 tb Ground coriander
- 4 md Green bell peppers
- 1 1/4 c water
- 1 ts cumin seeds
- salt & pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tb Chopped cilantro
- 2 Green chilies
- Rinse Lentils & soak for 30 minutes.
- Heat half oil in skillet.
- Add peppers & cook for 3 to 5 minutes till golden brown. Drain & cool.
- Add remaining oil to pan.
- Cook cumin till they begin to pop.
- Add onions & chilies & cook for 8 minutes.
- Stir in ginger & coriander.
- Drain Lentils add to the pan with water.
- Stir well & cover.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until lthe liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in salt & pepper.
- Add cilantro.
- Cut tops off peppers & remove seeds.
- Stuff with the Lentils & replace the tops.
- Stand in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.