Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4½ cups (2 lbs.) black beluga lentils
- 1½ cups vinaigrette (see below)
- 1 cup (5 oz.) finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup (6 oz.) hazelnuts, roasted, skins rubbed off and coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp. chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1⅛ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse Lentils and pick over.
- Place in a large saucepan and cover with 3 quarts cold water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover pan and simmer until tender, 10 to 20 minutes.
- (Time depends on freshness of Lentils; new crop can cook fast, so test often.)
- Drain Lentils and transfer to a large bowl.