Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup uncooked rinsed lentils
- ½ cup uncooked brown rice
- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 1 lb (2½ cups) Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 lb (3½ cups) kale, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place all ingredients in large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook until rice is done, about 20 minutes.