Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This tastes great with Vegan Gravy .
- 1 medium Onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 lb Mushrooms, minced
- 1 cup dried Lentils, ground fine in your coffee or seed grinder
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme or 1/2 tbsp dried
- 1 pinch each of ground cloves, nutmeg and cayenne pepper
- Equivalent of 2 eggs in egg replacer (see Substitutions section of this website)
- 1 cup natural or organic tomato juice (no additives)
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly oil a loaf pan. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the onions, garlic and Mushrooms until soft. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is browned and the loaf is fairly dry.