Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix Sugar, oil and juice at medium speed of mixer or by hand for 10 minutes until well blended.
- Add baking powder and soda, blend well.
- Mix in flour until blended, add Raisins and nuts.
- Pour into two greased pans 8 x 8 x 2 in. or 1 oblong 9 x 14 inch.
- Bake for 1 hour until toothpick comes out clean.