- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix Sugar, oil and juice at medium speed of mixer or by hand for 10 minutes until well blended.
- Add baking powder and soda, blend well.
- Mix in flour until blended, add Raisins and nuts.
- Pour into two greased pans 8 x 8 x 2 in. or 1 oblong 9 x 14 inch.
- Bake for 1 hour until toothpick comes out clean.