Purchased from the Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Notation on card says this came from “Beth’s Sunday School Class”. I’m not big on pate so haven’t made this, but my friend who does catering served it at a special function and said it was very popular and he was asked several times for the recipe.
- 4 ounces flaked salmon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped white Onion
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a blender, place salmon, lemon juice, Onion, white pepper, cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Add your heavy cream while blending until the texture is just right.
- Spread on your favorite cracker or bread.