Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Remove peel around top half of each Apple.
- Combine remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Place Apples in hot juice.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until Apples are tender but still hold their shape.
- Baste and rotate Apples frequently.
- Remove Apples with slotted spoon; halve each Apple and place in individual serving dishes.
- Strain juice and return to pan.
- Boil until juice is reduced to 1 cup; serve warm over warm Apples.