- Place ½ cup of water and the salt in a large skillet.
- Squeeze juice from each lemon wedge into the pan, adding the used lemons as well.
- Bring water to a simmer over high heat, add the peas, and cover.
- Simmer until the peas are bright green, about 1 minute.
- Remove the lid from the skillet, and continue to simmer 1 to 2 minutes until almost all the water has evaporated.
- Add the olive oil and garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well to combine.
- Cook, stirring often over high heat until the peas are completely cooked through, about 1½ minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- Add mint, and toss to combine.
- Transfer peas to a serving platter, and serve warm.