Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Lowery Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984. Date and source unknown. This is another tried and true recipe and well received when I make it.
- 6 Chicken breast halves with bones and skin attached
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce (I use Tabasco)
- ½ teaspoon pic-a-peppa sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery start
- Mix all ingredients together except Chicken. Mix well.
- Pour over Chicken and marinate overnight.
- Drain the liquid from the Chicken and dredge in flour.
- Place in hot oil and cook over medium heat until the Chicken is browned on all sides.
- Lower the heat and cook in a heavy skillet for 45 minutes.