Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup lemonade flavor drink mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- Stir drink mix and water until dissolved.
- Beat lemonade mixture and ice cream in large bowl with electric mixer on low until blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth then freeze until mixture will mound.
- Spoon into crust and freeze overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with lemon slices if desired.