This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup lemonade flavor drink mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- Stir drink mix and water until dissolved.
- Beat lemonade mixture and ice cream in large bowl with electric mixer on low until blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth then freeze until mixture will mound.
- Spoon into crust and freeze overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with lemon slices if desired.