Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. rose water (found in Middle Eastern or gourmet markets)
- rose petals, washed, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, combine honey and 1½ cups water. Heat until honey is completely dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes (do not boil). Remove from heat and cool completely. Add lemon juice and rose water.
- Place in an 8" x 8" glass or stainless steel baking dish and freeze until completely frozen, about 3 hours. With the tines of a fork, scrape the granita, creating ice shavings. Return to freezer for another 2 to 4 hours. Scrape again.
- Either serve and sprinkle with rose petals, or return to freezer in a covered container. Scrape again when ready to serve.