Contributed by Linda in Tennessee via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, halved lengthwise
- cracked black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, plus extra oil for sauce
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper and add to the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes each side or until browned.
- Add the extra oil, capers, chile flakes, lemon rind and garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve with a rocket (arugula) salad.