Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Linda in Tennessee via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, halved lengthwise
- cracked black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, plus extra oil for sauce
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper and add to the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes each side or until browned.
- Add the extra oil, capers, chile flakes, lemon rind and garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve with a rocket (arugula) salad.