Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crumb crust Edit
- 1 lb (8 oz) silken tofu
- 1 lb low-fat cream cheese
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- chopped pecans, optional as needed
- frozen berries, thawed as needed
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and margarine; mix well.
- Press mixture into bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In mixer bowl, beat tofu until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon peel and vanilla; mix until completely blended.
- Beat in eggs and whites, one at a time; mix well.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set and edges of top are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack and refrigerate overnight to cool completely.
- Remove ring and press chopped pecans into sides of cheesecake, if desired.
- Cut into 12 portions, dipping knife blade in hot water between each slice.
- Serve 1 to 2 ounces berries over each portion.