This stone-cold dessert is made with real fruit and soy milk and is great with other meals, as it keeps a juicy aroma with the fruits. Evaporated milk rarely replaces the soy milk and works for this, too.
- Mix all the ingredients then except the mint in an 8-inch-square baking pan.
- The soy milk may look curdled, but this will disappear by freezing. Cover and freeze until partially frozen, approximately 2 hours.
- Scrape down the sides of the pan and stir the partially frozen mixture with a spoon.
- Cover and return to the freezer until firm.
- Scoop the sherbet into serving dishes, garnish with the mint, and serve immediately.