Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix all the ingredients except the mint in an 8-inch-square baking pan.
- The soymilk may look curdled, but this will disappear in freezing.
- Cover and freeze until partially frozen, approximately 2 hours.
- Scrape down the sides of the pan and stir the partially frozen mixture with a spoon.
- Cover and return to the freezer until firm.
- Scoop the sherbet into serving dishes, garnish with the mint, and serve immediately. Serves 4.