Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 egg yolks
- ¾ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- In the top of a double boiler, mix together the sugar, the flour and the egg yolks.
- Add the cold water and cook the mixture over boiling water, stirring often, until it thickens.
- Remove the double boiler from the heat, but leave the top section of the pot over the hot water.
- Add the butter a small piece at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- This sauce may be served hot or cold.