Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- Combine all ingredients.
- Great on poultry, beef, pork or seafood.