Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Heat oven to 325 °F.
- Cut scrubbed potatoes into large pieces, arrange potatoes in a large baking pan.
- Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper, fresh oregano and lemon juice.
- Cover for the first 30 minutes with baking dish cover or aluminum foil.
- Remove cover, baste and continue cooking till potatoes are brown.
- Sprinkle a little crumbled feta over the top when you serve them.
- Baking time is approximately 50 minutes.